When you set out and strive for your business objectives, you need a partner by your side, who is always there to offer you the most forward-thinking commercial advice to help to realize your vision. Ron Gazit, Rotenberg & Co is that partner. Attentive to your needs today and anticipating those needs of the future, we work with you to offer you practicable steps to undertake your transactions and overcome complex problems so that you can drive your business forwards.
Ranked in Legal 500 EMEA, RGR is praised for its “excellent legal services, both in terms of quality of work and lawyer availability.” Clients benefit not only from this close attention and availability of highly qualified commercial lawyers but also that of genuine industry experts. We are regularly involved in a number of cutting-edge industries including pharmaceutical, high-tech, retail, energy, renewable energy, telecommunications, biotechnology, food and beverage and many more. It is the combination of this industry expertise and our emphasis on personal attention, which have fostered close and profitable relationships spanning many years.
Our approach has proven successful to us but has allowed our clients to continue with their business without disruption to their day-to-day operations. We advise industry leaders and start-ups, domestic clients abroad and foreign companies doing business locally on all of their commercial transactions, from conception through development stages to financing and the most complex exit and M&A transactions. For example, in early 2016 we represented Sony on the US$212 million acquisition of Altair Semiconductor, marking the Japanese giant’s entry into Israel.
Services provided include:
- Commercial agreements between founders, shareholders and investors.
- Franchising, R&D and distribution agreements.
- Licensing and commercialization agreements.
- Joint venture agreements and strategic alliances.
- Merger, sale and acquisition agreements.
- Private equity clients on their deals.
- Corporate governance matters including representing and protecting the rights of minority shareholders in disputes with management.
Our Corporate and M&A practice has been ranked in leading domestic and international legal directories, including Legal 500 EMEA for the past five years (2010-2015).
- The representation of international technological giant, Sony, in the USD 212 million acquisition of Altair Semiconductor, a modem chip technology company, marking the company’s entry into Israel.
- The acquisition of foreign companies in the beer, milk and soft drink industries around the world.
- The representation of The Central Bottling Company (Israel's franchisee of Coca-Cola) and companies in its control.