Food and Beverage
The most diverse and global industry is arguably that which involves the endless list of food and beverage companies worldwide. Whichever part of the chain you fit into, you need comprehensive, up-to-speed and multi-disciplinary advice which plugs into both the national scene and the global market. With an in-depth industry know-how, Ron Gazit, Rotenberg & Co. are your lawyers.
We represent leading clients in the food and beverage industry in a range of corporate, commercial and financial needs as they look to remain competitive, profitable and successful. Should need be, our clients also turn to us for our competition advice, particularly our understanding and experience of oligopolistic practices and supply and retail processes in the food retailing sector. We also represent clients facing class actions alleging the abuse of dominance.
We regularly support our food and beverage clients in:
- Drafting licensing agreements;
- Negotiating contracts;
- Importing products;
- Compliance with environmental regulation;
- Marketing and distributing products.
- The Central Bottling Company Ltd. (Coca Cola Israel).
- Neviot-Nature of Galilee Ltd.
- International Beer Breweries Ltd. (Carlsberg Israel).
- Milco Industries Ltd.
- Tavor Winery (2005) Ltd.
- Gat Givat Haim Cooperative Society for the Preservation of Agricultural Products Ltd. (Prigat).