Government and State-Owned Corporations
Government departments, local authorities and state-owned corporations operate under a broad and diverse set of rules and regulations. Our lawyers’ extensive knowledge of the workings of the central and local government departments is unparalleled in the Israeli market.
Our commitment to understanding how these agencies and departments work is central to our success for these clients and those who interact with them through the course of their business.
As such, we are regularly instructed by clients such as the Social Security department, Israel Railway, Israel Broadcasting Authority, the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Justice.
We regularly support our clients in:
- Ongoing counseling in relation to administrative law;
- Preparation of tenders;
- Supporting commercial entities, public and private companies in their dealings with government bodies;
- Representation of bodies in relation to administrative petitions;
- Petitions on freedom of information;
- Assistance in regulation of laws and regulations.
- National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Israel Railways Ltd.
- Ministry Health of Israel
- Ministry of Justice.
- Israel Broadcasting Authority.