Whether you are an investor with both eyes on the future or a real estate developer involved in a major project, you need to work closely with high quality real estate professionals, who are abreast of all the developments in real estate, planning and construction laws as well as being well versed in handling large scale projects, whether residential, commercial or industrial. Rotenberg & Co. are your lawyers.
Ranked as a leading Real Estate and Construction practice in Legal 500 EMEA since 2011, our unwavering commitment to personal attention, availability and a far-reaching real estate and construction expertise is pivotal to our success.
As such, many private real estate developers and entrepreneurs turn to us, reassured by our insights in all aspects of construction projects and our successful track record in negotiating with owners, developers, architects, contractors, and subcontractors.
We regularly support our clients in real estate in:
- Drafting agreements for the purchase and sale of real estate assets.
- Negotiating credit and financing facilities with banks and financial institutions.
- Drafting construction loan agreements, land acquisition contracts with the Israel Lands.
- Administration or private owners, and purchase and management agreements.
- Leasing office space, and industrial and storage facilities.
- Advising on planning (zoning) and construction law issues in relation to city plans, appearing before local and district planning committees and the National Planning and Building Council
- Acting for clients in all manner of dispute, including before planning and construction appeals committees and in administrative petitions.
- Bnei Brak local committee for plan and construction.
- Fluk Achzakot Ltd.
- Alonim Ltd.
- Yevulim Nichsei S.Sharon (1964) Ltd.